Want to get your book autographed? Hear me talk about books in person? Or maybe you just want to hang out with other mystery lovers? We’re planning lots of fun meetups and events, so check back often! Better yet, sign up for my Events newsletter and get contacted when I update my book tour event list.
- May 16, 2020 – Fountain Bookstore, Talking books with Mollie Cox Bryan, Richmond, VA, 2 pm
- May 30, 2020 – Scuppernong Books, Talking books with Victoria Gilbert, Greensboro, NC, 2 pm
- June 6, 2020 – Park Road Books, Talking books with Harper Kincaid, Charlotte, NC, 2 pm
- June 13, 2020 – Sugar Island, Talking books, Surf City, NC
- June 14, 2020 – New Hanover County Public Library – Main Library, Talking books, Wilmington, NC
- June 17, 2020 – Bookmarks, Murder & Margaritas, Winston-Salem, NC, 7 pm
- June 20, 2020 – Fiction Addiction, Talking books with a panel of mystery authors: Kate Young, Caroline B. Cooney and Sasscer Hill, Greenville, SC, 2 pm
- July 1, 2020 – Island Bookstore, Signing books, Corolla, NC, 10 am – 12 pm
- July 7 – 11, 2020 – ThrillerFest XV, Participating on panels
- July 25, 2020 – Winchester Book Gallery, Talking books with Harper Kincaid and Ellen Crosby, Winchester, VA, 11 am
- August 1, 2020 – Hooray For Books, Talking books with Harper Kincaid, Melinda Mullet and Abby Collette, Alexandria, VA, 3:30 pm
- October 15-18, 2020 – Bouchercon 2020, Participating on panels
- October 24, 2020 – SINC-Central Virginia, Talking books
Would you like to be notified when events are added to the book tour for A Spell For Trouble? Get my periodic updates in your inbox.