Want to get your book autographed? Hear me talk about books in person? Or maybe you just want to hang out with other mystery lovers? We’re planning lots of fun meetups and events, so check back often! Better yet, sign up for my Events newsletter and get contacted when I update my book tour event list.
- May 5, 2020 – Facebook Party – Stopping by to help bestselling author, Catherine Bruns celebrate the release of her latest cozy mystery, 3 pm EST
- May 12, 2020 – Facebook Party – Celebrating my shared release date with bestselling author, Abby Collette and a few of her amazing cozy mystery author pals in this Cozy Mystery First In A Series themed-event!
- May 12, 2020 – Youtube Event – It’s a Cozy Chat hosted by Booktuber, Intentionally Bookish and featuring Victoria Gilbert, Catherine Bruns and Harper Kincaide
- May 13, 2020 – Food + Beverage Cozy Mystery Facebook Party – Eight cozy mysteries featuring good food and drink!
- May 14, 2020 – Cozy At The Beach Facebook Party – Hang out with five cozy mystery authors set at the North Carolina beach!
- May 16, 2020 – Fountain Bookstore, Facebook discussion about cozy mysteries with Mollie Cox Bryan, Richmond, VA, 2 pm
- May 19, 2020 – A Witchy Vibes Cozy Mystery Facebook Party, Spend time online with four authors of cozy mysteries featuring witches, 5 pm EST
- May 27, 2020 – New Hanover County Public Library – Facebook Live, Talking books, Wilmington, NC
- June 13, 2020 – Facebook Live, Sugar Island, Talking books, Surf City, NC, 3 pm
- July 9, 2020 – Bards Alley Bookshop hosts an online discussion with cozy mystery author, Harper Kincaid, 7 pm
- July 25, 2020 – Winchester Book Gallery, Talking books with Harper Kincaid and Ellen Crosby, Winchester, VA, 11 am
- July 29, 2020 – Bookmarks, Murder & Margaritas, Winston-Salem, NC, 7 pm
- August 1, 2020 – Hooray For Books, Talking books with Harper Kincaid, Melinda Mullet and Abby Collette, Alexandria, VA, 3:30 pm
- October 24, 2020 – SINC-Central Virginia, Talking books
Would you like to be notified when events are added to the book tour for A Spell For Trouble? Get my periodic updates in your inbox.